The Net Hatchet provides remote monitoring and control
capability with a web interface and SNMP. It has both POE support and a DC jack so that it can be happily deployed at the top of a telecommunication tower, or the phone room of a business.
- Watchdog remote reboot feature for automated or maual power cycling of remote equipment. In addition to being triggered by ping timeout, the on board solid-state relay can be operated manually from the web interface.
- Solar / Wind power monitor. Monitor remote voltages and battery levels.
- Fan controller with programmable temperature points for remote power cabinets. The built-in fan port will supply 5v for powering a small case fan, or the relay can be ganged to the fan control for larger DC fans.
- POE Ethernet for control / monitoring (can be powered from 9.5 - 53.5 v) ** Please note that we have had some user reports of problems in the 48v-54v range, until we resolve the issue we recommend you keep the units below 30v **
- Three voltage measurement terminals (up to 55 volts each)
- One remote control on/off relay, switching up to 1.2 amps
- Built in temperature sensor
- Built in supply voltage sensor
- Built in fan terminal
- Dual polarity operation (POE works with nearly any power injector you have laying around!)
- Easy reset - Just jumper the two pins closest to the power port for about two seconds.
5% discount for orders of 10+
10% discount for orders of 100+